Hey! Come on in!

Welcome to my little corner of the web.
I hope that everyone who visits will leave my page with a smile, a tear, a giggle, some emotion that I may have touched on.
It is my hope to touch one person every day and bring them some much needed sunshine!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Want Ya Some, Getcha Some.. Dreams!

I was outside this morning breathing in the brisk morning air and as I was about to take another step, a familiar song came on my ipod. It took me to another time; I was suddenly in my mind standing in my kitchen on a very memorable day. I was about to replay it in my mind and at first I thought maybe I should play the next song, forget that memory but I decided nope I need to remember this one.

Now back to my kitchen, I was standing in front of someone who I thought I knew someone I put all my hopes and dreams into, someone I trusted with my heart.

The song playing in the background, me sobbing and asking him how this could be happening.

Begging for some sort of answer to his betrayal.

He just stood there, staring down at me, watching me fall apart, watching me struggle to make some sort of sense of what was happening.

He had nothing.

My tears didn't faze him. My obvious hurt and pain not changing his cold facial expression.

It was over, the big breakup.

He turned to walk out the door, and all I muster to tearfully scream to his back was "WHY????" His reply" I don't know."

He was gone, I was broken.

The days following that are a blur. I was numb.

My spirit was crushed and the worst of all was that bright shining light in my eyes was no where to be seen.

Some time later he called, expecting an apology I answered, but instead I was informed from Mr. Wonderful that I would never find a man who would treat me as good as he did, I would never be happy again, I would never amount to anything without him.

Oh how precious!

For a while I believed him and if you know me very well, you know that's not my style at all.

I finally got mad. I needed that and I finally broke out of his ideas for my life.

I called him and even though he laughed I let him know that he may have made me stumble but he would never be able to bring me down and that I was going to accomplish every dream, make every goal and I was going to shine. I am sure he is still laughing but I could care less.

Some people found it very humorous that I was writing a book, they even said with a smirk"Oh ok" and giggled.

Hey guess what??? I DID IT!!!

Mission accomplished, another dream come true under my belt.

I have a gazillion more dreams and goals I am working on and I won't stop until I can see them in my grasp, reach up on my tippy toes and pull them down with a happy heart and add them to my list of "Thing I WILL do".

We can't let negative people overshadow our ambitions.

I find these kinds of people are miserable in their own lives and their only joy comes from trying to seek and destroy those with a good attitude and want to shine.

Bring it on! I have no room for in my life for those punks.

Everybody has different hopes and dreams, some very simple, some very complex but if you set your mind to it and activate your force field to filter out negativity then you are definitely headed in the right direction. Which is, UP!!!!!!!!!

I have learned to never let somebody win; don't believe their hurtful, destructive words.

Show them what you are made of and when are sitting up there shining because you never let up, where will they be?

More than likely likely down in the gutter with Mr. Wonderful looking up and gazing at the star you are!

I am going to shine, there ain't no stopping me and thankfully my team of friends and family are behind me and want nothing but the best for me.

DETERMINATION... get it, grab it, and hold on to it because it can take you wherever you want to go!

I am going to be happy with my life and all I do.

If you want to be on my team, jump in but leave that negativity behind because it will get you booted from playing on the same court with me.

Now who wants to play a good ol game of one on one? I've got the b-ball, just be ready for a good challenge because I don't quit!

Get out there and make it happen people, come sit in the stars with me!!!!!

Happy Day all, Here are my thoughts!

T ;)

~The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.

Anon

~There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

-Alexander the Great

~Every failure, obstacle or hardship is an opportunity in disguise. Success in many cases is failure turned inside out. The greatest pollution problem we face today is negativity. Eliminate the negative attitude and believe you can do anything. Replace 'if I can, I hope, maybe' with 'I can, I will, I must.'

-Mary Kay Ash

~One of the saddest lines in the world is, 'Oh come now - be realistic.' The best parts of this world were not fashioned by those who were realistic. They were fashioned by those who dared to look hard at their wishes and gave them horses to ride.

-Richard Nelson Bolles

~The question isn't 'who is going to let me'; it's 'who is going to stop me'.

-Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

No comments:

Post a Comment